Welcome to Creative Life Studio,
We are both corporate professionals and as we have maneuvered through the life of a corporate professional we have found that we really missed having a creative outlet. We began this journey in the hopes that we could build a business that would eventually allow us both to work full time and stop working for corporate america.
Recently we published our second adult coloring book. The first was published in August 2016. Our third book will be published in early 2017. We started this journey with a creative spirit and so many ideas. We have slowly set aside some of the ideas and have been focusing on the adult coloring books and related projects.
Our first batch of self published note cards will be available in early 2017. They contain images from our first two books and are entirely color-able. Check back to see them listed in our shop.
- Treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
- Service, Service, Service, more and more today the concept of good service is disappearing. We strive to bring the best possible experience for all our customers and vendors.
- Buy Locally. We want to reduce as much as possible our impact on the environment by using local resources to produce our products and we love the idea of supporting independently owned small businesses.
- Give Back, we want to give back to our community both locally and to those that support us on the internet.
- Our first opportunity to practice this was to participate in the Coloring for Daniel adult coloring book.
- Our next opportunity we will be putting together some coloring packages for our local cancer and dialysis centers in the hopes that coloring will bring some relief to the patients.